UBA

UBA

Monday 13 October 2014

2nd Patient Is A Pretty 26-Year-Old Nurse


Miss Pham’s identity was initially kept secret but her family has
confirmed that she indeed has the virus.
The second person to contract Ebola in the US has been identified as
Nina Pham, a 26-year-old nurse
The US has recorded its second case of Ebola in 26-year-old nurse,
Nina Pham, who was part of the team that treated the first patient,
Liberian, Thomas Duncan » .
Miss Pham’s identity was initially kept secret but her family has
confirmed that she indeed has the virus.
Her uncle, Jason Nguyen told MailOnline:
' Nina has contracted Ebola, she is my niece. Her mother called me on
Saturday and told me; 'Nina has caught Ebola.'
'My sister is very upset, we all are. She said she was going up to the
hospital in Dallas and I haven't heard from her since. I've tried to call
but I can't get through. It's very shocking. I don't know any of the
details, only what I hear on the news. It's frightening. '
He added: ' Nina is very hard working. She is always up at the hospital
in Dallas. '
The nurse is said to be in stable condition and is receiving treatment
at an isolation ward.
Thomas Duncan arrived the US with Ebola on September 20 and
died at the Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital on October 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment